Specialties: Residential, Commercial, Luxury Homes, Investment, New Construction
The role of a real estate agent is to help guide you through the process of buying or selling a home, while making sure you are fully educated every step of the way. I make it a priority to ensure that you receive the highest level of professionalism, service, and above all honesty!
As a Tallahassee native and a second generation realtor, I have extensive knowledge of the local economy, geography, and real estate market. As the daughter of Wally and Susan Woodham, well-respected commercial real estate agents, I developed the skills and passion to succeed in this competitive industry from an early age.
Having attended Florida Southern College, where I received my degree in Business Administration, I gained the knowledge and proficiency needed to successfully aid you in the buying or selling process. My attention to detail and passion for building lasting relationships set me apart from the rest.
If you are looking for someone to take your vision and turn it into a reality, I am the one for you! Give me your wish list and I will make sure it comes true. Thank you for considering me as your future agent!
1. Making sure the buyer or seller is well-educated on the buying or selling process, and making that process as stress-free as possible from start to finish.
2. Building lasting relationships with customers that make them feel valued and important.
3. Marketing and selling a home as fast as possible while using a strong marketing strategy coupled with cutting edge technology.
4. Utilizing strong negotiations skills to help buyers get the best value possible when buying a home.
1. Second-generation realtor of one of the most hardworking, well-respected and reputable names in the Tallahassee real estate industry.
2. Extremely organized, detailed-oriented, self-driven and motivated individual.
3. Always ready to work hard with an enthusiastic attitude.
4. Outgoing individual who throughly enjoys meeting new people and building lasting relationships.
1. Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
2. Member of Tallahassee Board of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors.
3. Licensed Realtor (State of Florida)
4. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Florida Southern College.
5. Graduate of Tallahassee's own Maclay College Preparatory School.